- "GUN×SWORD" by Kōtarō Nakagawa
- "A Rising Tide" by Shuntarō Okino (episodes 1 to 8, 10, 12 to 16, 18 to 21, 23, 25)
- "Paradiso" by Hitomi (episodes 9 and 11)
- "S.O.S" by Kikuko Inoue, Houko Kuwashima, Satsuki Yukino & Saeko Chiba (episode 17)
- "A Rising Tide" (acoustic version) by Shuntaro Okino (episode 22)
- "Calling You" by Shuntaro Okino (episode 24)
- "GUN×SWORD" (starting again) by Kotaro Nakagawa and Ondekoza (episode 26)
- Gun Sword O.S.T.
- Gun Sword O.S.T. 2
- Gun Sword O.S.T. Extra Edition
- Gun Sword Drama CD
- Gun Sword Drama CD 2
Gun Sword SanEdit
These are a series of 13 omake episodes of Gun Sword tied in very loosely to the plot with the characters as chibi puppets. The main characters are Wendy and her turtle, Kameo, the size of a human in this series and able to talk. Michael, Van and Carmen also appear voiced by their voice actors in the mainstream episodes. All the episodes seem to center around analysing various events in Gun Sword and mocking the themes displayed.
In the DVD volumes of Gun Sword there are 2 episode tied in to each volume in the extras with episode 13 on its own in the final one.